- 4 mahi mahi fillets, about 6-ounces each
- 1-½ tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch slices
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed, and dried with paper towels
- Fresh chopped mint or parsley, for garnish, optional
- Yogurt, for serving, optional
- Lemon wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 450˚F.
In a small mixing bowl combine paprika, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, thyme, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
You can also use a large ovenproof pan.
Add prepared zucchini, peppers, onions, and chickpeas to the sheet pan; drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss with half of the spice mixture.
Spread out in one single layer and bake for 15 minutes.
In the meantime, coat fish with remaining oil and remaining spice mixture; rub in the spice all around the fillets.
Remove sheet pan from oven; push around the veggies to make room for the fillets.
Nestle mahi mahi in between the veggies.
Bake for 10 to 12 more minutes, or until mahi mahi is cooked through.
Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes.
Garnish with mint or parsley.
Serve with yogurt and lemon wedges.
Enjoy a wide range of fresh produce from the Caribbean.
Purchase natural products from soaps to jams.
We provide international shipping for our products.
Get the best quality fruits, vegetables and more.